Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The New Furniture!

Whew...

It's been a while since I wrote in this beast. We've been pretty busy getting things ready for me to go back to work and getting JoAnna's sister married off ( congrats again Ren and Becca).

About eight weeks ago Jo, Mike and I went to a huge designer furniture sale. For the most part it was pretty disappointing but we did find two gems. We found a sofa and a chair and got a great deal on them both.

About two weeks ago they arrived. Both are very squishy and comfortable but the chair, known as the Nest, is amazing. Behold!:

Jo and I can both fit on this beast comfortably. It is wonderful!

Coming soon...Pictures of my Classroom!

peas,

Cory

2 comments:

JR said...

dare i say that the last 2 pics of Jo have her sporting the same tshirt. now, is it just coincedence or were the last 2 pictures taken on the same day? hmmm...

Anonymous said...

This is a must have chair..I think I have chair envy..

Love ya mom