Saturday, December 6, 2008

He's one bad mother...shut your mouth!

It has been slightly over a week since we all stuffed our faces with Turkey Day Cheer. I was fortunate enough to not only avoid a turkey induced coma, but also have my motorcycle delivered by Leland on the eve of the bird carcass-filled festivities. We spent all day Thursday working on getting the engine guard or "crash bar" put on the bike. This entailed some drilling, basting of the bird, more drilling, cussing, more drilling, more basting, and finally a trip to Home Depot. By Friday I was ready to ride. Leland was kind enough to take pictures of my maiden voyage.




I now officially have 100 miles under my belt. All of which were gained driving to and from work as well as running a couple of errands. I filled up on gas again yesterday to get an estimate of my miles per gallon and am pushing 64 mpg. That should bring my gas bill to about 6 dollars a month.


As for the hair, Rebecca, what started out as laziness this summer (not feeling the need to cut it) has turned in to a goal. I am growing it out to donate to Locks of Love. So there!


Peas,


Cory

2 comments:

ReN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReN said...

i love the helmet... you look like one bad mother... except for the gender thing